Paris and Switzerland -- my first compilation video ever!

I had a few requests from family to make more of a story-oriented post similar to the ones I did for our recent Oregon/Washington trip. I really tried to think of a good way to do this, but with two weeks worth of photos and videos of "wandering around" Paris and Switzerland, every post I tried to write either didn't flow well, or didn't really capture the laid back feel of this trip.

So I decided to put everything together in one video. As you'll clearly see, I've NEVER put together anything like this before. I learned the very basics of iMovie just for this project. I'm no cinematographer, and this is definitely not a beautiful Ken Burns documentary (although I love that feature in the iMovie program), but hopefully it gets across how wonderful, romantic, and easy going this entire trip was.

No comments: