Our Big Fat Indian Wedding: The Planning Process and Bachelorette Party

In between the Chunni ceremony in October and the wedding week in May, was a lot of planning. Fortunately, I LOVE planning.

There were invitations to collaborate on:


...and address:

Dresses to design:
Decorations and menus to pick out for THREE different parties, and important decisions to make such as: Which linens should we use? Do we want gold chargers? Or silver? Which cover should go over the palki?
And amid all the chaos, I started a new job based out of Times Square and we moved from Bed Stuy to Williamsburg. We were (are) so lucky to have wonderfully loving friends and family who helped us out along the way. We definitely couldn't have done it all without them.
In April, despite my protests, Jenn threw me an amazing surprise bachelorette party with an overnight stay at the cutest hotel in the Rockaways; Playland Motel. It was perfectly low-key with some of my favorite ladies.








No comments: