DNC Day 3

I like this time-stamp thing.

630am: Wake up call.

8am: State delegation breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Caroline Kennedy addressing the NY Delegation at Breakfast.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

930am: Pick up credentials.

10am: All the clothes I brought for the convention involve pants, and it's 95 degrees outside. I run around trying to find something cooler, end up finding a skirt that will work. I change clothes in the fitting room and walk out of the store wearing what I purchased.

1130am: Bill Richardson at the Latino Leaders Network Luncheon
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

View from the Lation Leaders Network Luncheon. Invesco on the left, Pepsico on the right.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

130pm: Stop by hotel to drop things off, catch the free mall shuttle, then walk the rest of the way.

3pm: Arrive at Pepsico. It's still pretty empty, and I'm able to walk right up to the podium for Dennis Kucinich. He's AWESOME. (and vegan! <3 alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting" src="http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j237/allisoncdavis/dnc%20day%203/IMG_9810.jpg">


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wish I'd taken more photos of people in costume and with silly hats. I was so awestruck by my icons and heroes that I kinda forgot to take pictures of things normal people would be interested in.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Howard Dean being interviewed by David Gregory for MSNBC.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you don't know who this lady is, you should really look her up. Especially if you're a woman. You'll be shocked.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Toby from the West Wing was getting harassed for photos and couldn't find a seat, so Hilda ever so kindly gave him mine. He sat with us for over an hour.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bill Richardson being interviewed. The two of them were giggling half the time, I wish I could've heard their conversation.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Awesome!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

10pm: Just as the convention was ending, a host from Entertainment Tonight and The Insider approached me for an interview. I did it, but they'll probably cut it and it won't get aired.

1130pm: Back at the hotel room, talk with roommates and fall asleep around 2am watching MSNBC.

No comments: