five years ago, today.

I moved here exactly five years ago today.

Photos from the first few months...


View of UES from Roosevelt Island, September 19th 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Brendon, Nick, Ryler, Me, Justin, (is that Karen?) and Ryan outside Red Bamboo, September 25th 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Critical Mass start in Union Square, September 26 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Justin, Salty and Jade, after critical mass, outside Sunshine, waiting for the midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Nick and Ryan, the dudes that saved my life (and me without makeup.)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At Milon, a.k.a. my second home. I pretty much ate breakfast, lunch and dinner here every day for the first six months.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Megan, Amber, Jason and Emmy greet me in Tampa in October, 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

BFF Lauren came to visit with Sean, my Park Slope host.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

At the Thanksgiving Parade.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

First Snow, December 5th, 2003.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Megs, Eric, Robb and Emmy came to visit. Hanging at Enid's, my other second home.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This was the old view out the bathroom window at Enid's. This empty lot is now a gigantic conspicuous consumption loft apartment building.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My painfully unfurnished and messy room in Greenpoint.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: